Volunteers are always welcome at St. Ben’s!
We invite women and men to participate in our Benedictine charism of hospitality at the Monastery and Retreat and Conference Centre. Perhaps you have a gift that we need to complement ours and enhance our life and mission.
Services you could help us with include:
- gardening and grounds work
- caring for houseplants
- hospitality and phone reception at Monastery and Centre
- handyperson work with small repairs and painting
- driving elderly sisters for health appointments
- Marketing Centre spirituality programs
For more information, contact:
Sr. Marie Baker, OSB, Volunteer Coordinator
St. Benedict’s Monastery
225 Masters Avenue
Phone: (204) 338-4601
Fax: (204) 339-8775